Garden Harvests are getting smaller & less frequent: rocket. greek basil, chillies, green pepper, cherry toms and a couple of satsumas
At last! my new sofa. I had two decadent lie down and read / snoozes this weekend - sheer heaven.
It was a perfect sunny day - not too hot. I was sitting at my dining table around 2am, writing, and got distracted by this view - I just love the backlighting, even though it's still quite harsh at this time of day.

2 comments:
Bokkie! A new post...I was beginning to despair. The sofa looks superb...yum. I think you mean you were writing at 2pm and distracted by the backlighting?? Your clipped hedges look very good, too.
I know I know - not much blog action - I seem to be in a whirlwind here - again! (David Kelly here last week, another client & her 5 dogs moving into unfinished house & garden next week...). I'm so looking forward to whirling off to the Klein Karoo end of next week, and escaping to Vermaaklikheid the next long weekend.
Post a Comment